Our Sock KAL site - come join us!

We're doing it. Knit-A-Long with us and the "Need A Sock?" book .



Your two KAL guides will be Deb Gemmell and Brenda Harris.






Thursday, November 11, 2010

I finished my first sock mate. Here's proof.
Second sock done. This is the Squiggle Lace Pattern on pg. 31. I did it in Shelridge Farm's DK weight superwash and they have turned out really well. This pattern is easy to read. You can always tell where you are, either there is a yarn over that you can see and then you know you're on a standard rib round or else there is no loop and you need to work a lace round. I found it an easy travelling sock to knit. I would like to do it in a finer sock yarn now but I'm putting it lower in the sock knitting queue so it will be new again when I get to it.
-Deb

1 comment: