Our Sock KAL site - come join us!

We're doing it. Knit-A-Long with us and the "Need A Sock?" book .



Your two KAL guides will be Deb Gemmell and Brenda Harris.






Monday, March 7, 2011

Look at that. I've made real progress. This is the waffle pattern and I like knitting it a lot. Good thing too because I still have a size 11 foot to knit. It's not looking like I'll get these done before winter is over. Who would think I would be looking for winter not to end!

Susan, I think the photograph in the last post made the needles look white. They are really ordinary aluminium needles that you can buy anywhere (Paton's brand needles). I have seen some lovely coloured metal needles which I think would be lots of fun to use but I can't find a website for them, sorry.

Is anyone else knitting socks still? Got any photos?
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment