Our Sock KAL site - come join us!

We're doing it. Knit-A-Long with us and the "Need A Sock?" book .



Your two KAL guides will be Deb Gemmell and Brenda Harris.






Friday, February 11, 2011

Yes, I'm still here Sharon. I went to the big city for a meeting and decided to try taking the GO train. It was wonderful, an hour and a half of knitting time instead of driving time, yay. With my morning free I visited a yarn store, of course, and bought some lovely sock wool.
It's a lovely merlot coloured brown/red. Gorgeous. So now I'm ready to get going and I have a weekend of curling spectating to knit at. My daughter is curling in Mixed Zones this weekend. Knitting keeps me from biting my nails. It's harder to watch than it is to play!!
-Deb

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deb,
    I meant to ask before, may I have your turnip casserole recipe? Mum and I both love turnip.
    Also, I thought fingering and sock yarn were similar, but I have met quite different yarns in each category. I suppose I shall have to use my own judgement. Darn!

    ReplyDelete