Our Sock KAL site - come join us!

We're doing it. Knit-A-Long with us and the "Need A Sock?" book .



Your two KAL guides will be Deb Gemmell and Brenda Harris.






Sunday, February 6, 2011

They are DONE. Yay! I enjoyed working this pattern. The changes I made were to put in the Quilted Lattice pattern in the Fancy Sock. I used sock yarn with 66 sts and the Elizabeth Zimmermann heel. It worked really well and I'm very happy with the socks. I had a hard time picking a pattern which would work with the very stripey dyed wool and this one did the trick.
Here's a cropped, very fuzzy look at the slip stitches in the Lattice.
It was easier to work than it looks. And has a good rhythm to it.
Now what next. I really like the cable pattern so that's what I'm looking at. With or without the holes depends on who the socks are for.
-Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment