Our Sock KAL site - come join us!

We're doing it. Knit-A-Long with us and the "Need A Sock?" book .



Your two KAL guides will be Deb Gemmell and Brenda Harris.






Friday, December 17, 2010

I'm making slow progress but progess none the less. You can see how stripey this wool is now that I've done the Elizabeth Zimmermann's Garter Edged Heel Flap (pg.36). It works really well and makes it so easy to pick up stitches along the side of the heel flap.
I'm not going to put the pattern down the foot since it is quite raised. Now it's clear sailing in stockinette stitch to the toes. I think I'm going to start a second leg with another set of needles while I'm enthusiastic about the pattern and then I can work both socks at the same time, the second sock when I want to work the pattern or the first sock when I want some plain knitting to do. Sounds like a plan.
-Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment