Our Sock KAL site - come join us!

We're doing it. Knit-A-Long with us and the "Need A Sock?" book .



Your two KAL guides will be Deb Gemmell and Brenda Harris.






Monday, January 3, 2011

I have to admit to a mostly non-knitting holiday. It was a nice break for a working knitter but now the new year is here and it's time to get back to it. Happy New Year. Here's to a good knitting year.
I'm a little further along on my Quilted Lattice sock. I made a small boo-boo on the heel by using 2 stitches less than I was supposed to (aargh, how does this happen?) but I didn't go back and fix it I just carried on. But, and this is a huge step for me, I wrote it down!! Now I have a small chance at making the second sock the same as the first with the same mistake in it. A small step in my development as a knitter because I somehow think I will remember what I did, HA!

My plan is to finish this pair and then work on some more 'second' socks for my husband since two different first socks are sitting in a drawer languishing and not being worn. Do you have any sock plans?
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment